WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK OUR FUNDERS/SUPPORTERS:
Welcome to The West Coast Men’s Support Society’s (WCMSS)!
Due to a lack of funds, WCM has needed to go virtual again. Our past programming has included: Men’s Circles, One on One Peer Counselling, Respect & Compassion, & Fire & Bones - Youth Mentoring. Please stay connected to learn any updates and check out more details about our offerings under Programs on our menu.
Please take a look at our specific program pages for more details.
Please feel free to explore our website for additional details, and drop us a line with any questions or comments you may have.
Please visit People First Radio (Radio Malaspina) to listen to the following interviews:
- Interview with Grant Waldman and The Need for Men's Centres, Societies, & Circles
- Interview with Clive Michael Justice "Fathering and Families"
- Interview with Members of the Cowichan's Men Resource Centre.
- Interview for the Mankind Project regarding the New Warrior Training Adventure - that took place in the Spring of 2010 on Vancouver Island.
- Interview with the Nanaimo Men's Centre regarding Funding for Men's Centres
The West Coast Men’s Support Society is a strong advocate against parental alienation of any kind. For more information on this subject please click here
I would also ask anyone to contact us for support.
Yours in Greater Men's Health & Community,
Grant M. Waldman, Board Member - Past Executive Director/Wellness Coach
West Coast Men’s Support Society